· the MODERN SalonStudios – Strategic Marketing, Website Design, Content Creation, and Mural Painting.
· Berardini Paralegal & Business Services – Sub-contracted Website Design, Graphic Design, and Social Media.
· Rampart Range Motorized Maintenance Committee – Marketing Chair, Content Creation, and Social Media Management.
· Serenity Remedies – Website Design and Graphic Design.
· Roxborough Arts Council – Portfolio Member, Current Exhibitor, Marketing Chair.
· Leah Hendricks Fine Art
Selected Legal and Administrative Experience
· Contract Paralegal – The Drake Law Firm, P.C., August 2012 – October 2014
· Legal Assistant - Brown, Berardini & Dunning, P.C., September 2005 – August 2012
· Foreclosure Specialist – Castle, Mienhold & Stawiarski, LLC, March 2003 – August 2005
· 3rd Place – Colorado Dragon Boat Festival Poster Design 2017
· Commissioners’ Choice – Lone Tree Arts Commission 2017
· Award of Excellence - Wonders of Nature, 40 West Arts Gallery, Lakewood 2015
· National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council Great Trails Training Certificate 2017
· USFS S-212 Wildland Powersaw Certified 2017
Selected Fine Art Exhibitions
· TerraScapes - (solo) - Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado - 2019
· Lone Tree Art Expo - (group) - Lone Tree Arts Center –2018
· Commissioners’ Choice Invitational – (solo) – Lone Tree Arts Center – 2017
· 20th Annual National Lines into Shapes – (group) Art Center of Estes Park – 2016
· The Mask Project – (group) Cherry Creek Shopping Center – Denver – 2016
· All Colorado Juried Art Show – Curtis Arts and Humanities Center – Greenwood Village - 2016
· Art on Loan to Senator Cory Gardner – Colorado Artists Guild – Washington, D.C. – 2015-Current
· Wonders of Nature Invitational – (group) Colorado State Capital Building – 2015
· Exploration of a Medium: Watermedia – (group) Center for the Arts, Evergreen – 2014
· Open for Design – (group) Denver Art Musuem – 2012
· El Dia de los Muertos 2012 – (group) CHAC Gallery, Denver – 2012
Website building and website design on multiple platforms, including WordPress and Website Builder. SEO strategy and implementation. Website development with HTML5 and CSS3. Shop integration with multiple platforms and services, including WooCommerce, SquareSpace, Shopify, Etsy, and Printful.
UX/UI design, graphic design, and content creation, for apparel and merchandise, print media, advertising, social media, electronic newsletters, blog posts, and videos.
Development and management of strategic marketing platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google My Business, Google Webmaster Tools, Facebook Ads Manager, Craigslist, and organic strategies.
Project and case management including marketing campaigns, classes and workshops; grant applications; fundraising; creating and implementing procedures; coordination of process of service; research and discovery; deadline calendaring; scheduling of hearings, trials, mediation, and depositions; and trial preparation for cases within the Colorado State District Court, Colorado Federal District Court, Colorado Public Trustee’s Office.
Paralegal case management including preparing, reviewing, finalizing and filing of documents and pleadings for a wide range of matters such as official records, legal transactions, civil litigation, real estate, entity formations, business agreements, and news articles.
Proficient in many computer applications and electronic filing systems including Adobe Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, various billing and video editing software, and online case and client management systems.
General administrative duties including time entry, copying, paperless office management, calendar management, data entry, coordination of delivery services, file organization, maintenance of client and colleague contact information, and distribution of announcements and greeting cards.
To see more examples of Leah's work, check out the PORTFOLIO
I am a Colorado artist and designer with a passion for nature, adventure, and creating. Although I dabble in many fields, my most popular work is mixed media painting, digital content creation, and website design.
I am always exploring and researching new subjects and applications. When themes or subject matters are especially absorbing for me, I develop them into small collections or whole series, as with my TerraScapes and MOTO mixed media series. There are also causes that I feel inspired and passionate about, and my work often reflects that.
I love to create paintings that emphasize texture, composition, and color. I am inspired by things that I find interesting and beautiful, and my muses include natural and historical subject matters, as well as dreams and ideas, all of which allow me to immerse myself in the feeling of being inspired and trying to translate that into a visual explanation.
To learn more and see my ongoing inspiration, please visit my shop and social media accounts.